Hey guys and girls! Today I’ll give you 5 tips to finding the best items for the cheapest prices. Lets Go!
- Go to a lot of tag sales, the more you visit the higher chance you’ll find something you want.
- Make a list of things you’re looking for.
- Negotiate. It’s the worst when people put prices on items but don’t be scared to negotiate. $5 for a pair of jeans is ok but wouldn’t it be better for $2? I think YES!
- Go through bins, check clothing brands and overall go through it thoroughly
- Go to nice and expensive neighborhoods, they will likely have the best stuff!
Hope you like these quick Sunday tips!