Hey girls and guys!
Today I’ll help you put together a goal board and show you mine!
Materials: Poster board, index cards, double sided tape, markers, and a ruler. (optional: Pictures/quotes)
- Give your poster a title! Mine says “My Goals”
- Divide your board in 3 columns. 1) Short term-this year 2) Long term-1 to 10 years 3) Completed
- On index cards write down your goals
- With double sided tape, tape each goal under the right category
- Optional: Decorate with quotes and pictures
Place in a spot that you see everyday so you are constantly reminded of your goals!