I have some great, fun ways to save money when it’s starting to get warmer outside!
- Don’t have ice-cream? Make your own in a fun science experiment or make your own slushes with ice and juice to cool off!
- Shop at discount stores to get the best prices on cute clothes! Also check out Poshmark 🙂
- Instead of going out to eat, make a fun meal with friends like tacos or pancakes
- On cold spring days, skip a $12 movie ticket and make your own projector or have a fun movie night at home
- Is the rain keeping you in? Invite some friends over and have a clothing or random items swap. This is a fun way to get new stuff by trading to eliminate purchases in the future.
I hope you try some of these out and have fun with it :p
Now posting on the 13th and 27th of each month!