My best friend Leah agreed to let me give her an interview to give you crucial information on chores and her insight on making money.
- What is something you are passionate about (money-wise)?
- What are ways you make money?
- What kind of chores?
“Cleaning the house, or the yard.”
- Do you use a chore chart?
“Yes. We organize the chart by job and amount of money.”
- Have you ever had any other job
“We dog sat. I have also shoveled snow.”
- How many driveways have you shoveled? How much did you make?
“I have shoveled 3 driveways several times. Each driveway I made $3-$5. Approximately, over about 7 years, I have made $70.”
- Do you think it is important for kids to make money? And why.
“They can learn how to spend their money wisely and save for the future.”