Cara, my friend is an average tween looking to make money and save it, she let me give her a little interview to give you (kids) a point of view.
- Why do you like having Money?
Cara told me she likes to save up for summer trips.
“I’m free to buy things myself, if they are not to expensive”
- Why do you feel money is important?
“I feel pride for not having to ask parents for money.”
- Do you think it is important for you to have money?
“Money will help you in your future.”
- How do you think money is important for the future?
“To pay for college or any education that will help you in your future or current job.”
- Do you think money can be considered a chain reaction?
“Yes, having money now will lead to a good college, a successful job, and later help you start a family.”