You should always spend smart! Think about what you are buying. Here are 6 things you should ask yourself before buying:
- Do you really need it?
- Will it help you do something?
- What will you use it for?
- When will you use it (School, Home, or Work)?
- How often will you use it?
- How much money does it cost?
- Do you have enough money for it?
- Is it worth spending your money?
- How long do you think you will use it for?
- Does it fit in my budget?
You defiantly want to ask yourself these questions before you buy something.
Here is an example: Miley went to the store. She wanted to buy earphones, but they cost $20 dollars. Miley also needed new binder for school. What do you think she should buy? After she asked herself the questions it turned out she bought the binder! If she would have bought the earphones it would have not helped her, she didn’t need it, and it’s quite expensive! Also she would only use them while listening to music.