You can make money several different ways! Here are 5 ways to make your money:
- Investing, You can invest your money into the stock market. If you do you will need money to start of your account. Then do research on companies you might want to buy shares of. Or parts of the company. When you do buy shares if the company price goes up you get money if it goes down you lose money. Always remember when the stock is up sell it when its down buy it.
- Chores and Jobs, You can do chores around the house or work for other family members and friends. Jobs you could do includes washing the dishes, cleaning, folding your bed, and taking care of a family pet. If you are 14 you could find a job online, in the paper, or look for “We Are Hiring” signs.
- Sell, You can sell your unwanted clothes, toys, and books to a thrift shop or during a tag sale. Also you can sell thing that might be worth more or you just want to sell online. Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, and more all charge fees. That’s why my favorite website to sell on is Craigslist! Also with Craigslist you can sell to people in or near your town so they can come to your home to buy the items or you can meet up at a park or store.
- Have A yard sale, these are easy to start and you can get your friends involved! Also, If you want to have a yard sale go around asking neighbors if they have items they would like donate or sell. The more type of things you to sell will attract more people who are looking for what you are selling.
- The last way you can make money is starting a business! You will need time to come up with a product, make your product, test out your product, and sell your product. A business is hard to start but if you work on you business and see what people like it might grow and you will make money! You can sell online, to friends, family, and you can go to a small business and ask if they would mind if you left them some of your product and when people buy it give you the money. If your product is good and relates to where you’re selling then you might make money.